All parts purchased from Parts 4 European Cars will be subject to the following conditions of warranty. We will not be liable for any consequential loss, damage, or loss of income due to the failure of goods sold.
All new parts supplied carry a 12 month warranty on parts only from the date stamp on your invoice and is subject to the warranty conditions below. Labor and oil leaks are not covered.
All reconditioned parts supplied carry a 6 month warranty on parts only from the date stamp on your invoice and is subject to the warranty conditions below. Labor and oil leaks are not covered.
All used parts supplied include a 3 month warranty on parts only from the date stamped on your invoice and are subject to the warranty conditions below. Labor and oil leaks are not covered.
All warranty will be void if any of the following conditions cause failure of the part supplied:
1) Improper installation or installation by a non professional.
2) Overheating and non compliance to system alerts or overloading vehicle.
3) Failure to sufficiently apply oil or lubricants as specified by manufacturers specifications.
4) Failure to carry out correct maintenance as per manufacturers specifications.
5) Any unauthorized repairs, alterations or dismantling of the part.
6) General misuse, neglect or accidental damages.
Engines and Gearboxes
Engines and Gearboxes are sold on an exchange basis. In the event that the engine or gearbox is not returned we will be entitled to invoice the customer for the amount specified on the original item listing found on our website or the maximum amount of $700.
Engines will be sold and supplied as long bare. Any accessories left on will not be covered under warranty.
Please note that we will not be liable for any unauthorized repairs to the item without our written consent. Any repairs carried out without our written consent will be at the customer’s own expense. All warranty claims most be initiated via your customer account and done so within the timeframe specified above.
In the event of any signs of malfunction of a part which was purchased from our site it is the customer’s responsibility to cease operation and advise us as soon as possible given that you are still within your warranty period.
Failure to comply may result in damage to your vehicle, and void any warranty. Warranty claims outside of the time frames indicated will not be considered.
How to make a claim:
1) Log into your store account and select the option to return your order.
2) Select Reason for return, ie Make warranty claim.
3) Select Return Action: ie, Replacement or Repair
4) Comments section: Explain reason for return.
Please note: A mechanics written report including fault codes will be requested once we respond to your submission. Please have this ready to forward via email to have your claim considered.
Once we have received your mechanics written report we will confirm how to move forward with your warranty claim.